Saturday, September 11, 2010

Photo journal 2


I feel that this photography relates to my current work in our window project.  It doesn't have the same selective focus that I am using in my work but it has the same feel.  The old man walking by relates to the advertisement and is in in the foreground but the child in the background is the subject of the photograph.  It seems as if the photographer chose the scene and just waited for the right moment using the same technique as Cartier Bresson does in his photography.  Having looked at examples of street photography such as this I feel like i should attempt this type of technique and set up a scene and wait for the right moment instead of going out to look for it. In doing so I hope to be more successful in my attempts to get the results that I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment